[nagdu] toys

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:12:56 UTC 2015

My school discourages playing tug and playing with balls and frisbies.
I am very strict with the no balls or frisbies thing. I compete in
throwing events on my high school trak team and it is essential for my
dog to ignore tennis and lacrosse balls, shot-puts, and the frisby
like discus. He still seems interested in balls though. I also don't
play tug because my dog tends to get mouthy when he is excited and he
is probably stronger than I am *lol*. He has destroyed a furry kong
toy, rubber chicken, furry toy with a water bottle inside, several
stuffed squeaky toys he stole from the pet dog, and a rope bone. The
five dollar Walmart pig has ironically survived longer than any other
(though the squeaker stopped working after two days) and is my dogs
favorite toy. Nylabones are one of the two toys I leave out for my dog
all the time. I have several in different places throughout the house
so it takes several months before they start to get to sharp. The kong
is great to keep my dog occupied on his own; all the other toys he
likes me to play with him. My new favorite chew is the Himalayan Dog
Chew which takes my dog over two hours to completely consume, a half
an hour longer than an antler and he can eat the entire thing without
it becoming a choking hazard.

Danielle and Thai
On 3/26/15, Louise Johnson via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi well Kiara likes Nyla bones of all shapes and they have to be bigger as
> she chews hard.
>
> She also likes goughnut and goughnut stick. We use these toys to play toss
> and this is a wonderful game for a raining day. With the goughnut stick we
> also in play time play tug with it and it is a toy that we find two dogs
> playing tug with also.
>
> Hope this is any help I am enjoying what other dogs play with as I am
> always
> looking for something harder as Kiara chews through things easier then my
> last two dogs.
>
> Louise and Princess Kiara

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sherriola%40gmail.
>>> c