[nagdu] Sensitive to pressure changes?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 27 03:22:34 UTC 2015

Good evening!
Jenny is doing great, but I think I have noticed a second piece to the barking issue.  She seems to be quite sensitive to changes in air pressure.  Granted, this year seems incredibly bad for it, but it seems to coincide with some of her reactive behavior.  Looking back at previous reactivity, it does seem to coincide to changes in pressure (landing from an airplane flight, for example)

Does anyone have any suggestions to preemptively deal with this?  I know a couple people mentioned some kind of herbal remedy for flying... I can't think of the name.

Thanks!

Darylsomething