[nagdu] toys

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:48:04 UTC 2015

I have taught my boy to play tug without mouthing. If he got my hand while tugging, the toy went away and I yipped like i had been hurt. He very quickly learned and we now enjoy occasional games of tugging. This is how I curbed his mouthy nature in general and we only have to revisit it with people who play a little too rough with him.

Sent from my iPhone