[nagdu] Guide dog users, get ready for it...

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:12:56 UTC 2015

I agree. This legislation may very well come to affect dog guide users. It's a slippery slope. We should oppose it along with the populations directly affected. Thanks to Buddy for making us aware of this preposterous proposal.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.