[nagdu] Guide dog users, get ready for it...

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Mar 27 16:45:59 UTC 2015

Churches, synagogues, mosques and all other religious organizations
are exempt from the ADA because of the first amendment.  I would not
want to be a part of any religious organization that said I could not
bring in my dog but I think this is the correct interpretation.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053