[nagdu] Letter to out-of -state guide dog programs from Californiastate guide dog board

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:57:41 UTC 2015

I had heard years ago that this organization gives out-of-state schools and
trainers a hard time. I guess it hasn't changed, and I don't know what can
be done about it. I think the intent is that those Californians who wish to
train with guide dogs get so frustrated with the process that they will just
go to GDB.
Donna