[nagdu] Letter to out-of -state guide dog programs from California state guide dog board

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 28 20:20:37 UTC 2015

Mike,

	It is also the point that we do not need the protection of the state
nor should we silently allow the board to demand guide dog training programs
release any information about their consumers in California. We will be
taking this issue up during our monthly board of directors meeting on
Sunday.

Marion