[nagdu] clarification on religious exemptions

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:50:36 UTC 2015

I have a question, around Christmas time of 2013 I went to A concert in downtown Salt Lake City. The building was not a church but it was owned by a church. I was told that because of previous negative experiences, I and my service dog would not be permitted to sit with everyone else. I could either sit in a room apart from everyone else and listen to the concert on video, or I could not attend. We chose to leave. Concert was free and open to the public. There were thousands of people attending. It is my understanding that the church had the right to do this. Any thoughts?
Thanks
Tara

Sent from my iPhone