[nagdu] clarification on religious exemptions

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 29 01:16:04 UTC 2015

Since others have stated that if it is something open to the general
public you should have been able to attend.  I would also say that if
any of us have been denied access to a religious activity because of
our dog we could always go to a higher level of the religious group or
go to the media, as a last resort.  If a religious structure is part
of a larger organization or denomination go up the ladder. Make sure
that is the philosophy of the organization and not just that local
affiliate. I am a full supporter of 1st amendment rights for everyone
but we don't have to be passive in our response.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/craig.heaps%40comca

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053