[nagdu] Guide Dog Consumers' Bill of Rights

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 29 11:49:13 UTC 2015

Are there any guide dog programs who conduct business in complete accordance
with this document?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com