[nagdu] apartment hunting need input hear

Lori Dent RECENT
Sun Mar 29 23:01:35 UTC 2015

Hi Sherry,

If, I have my guide dog Gipp and my cat in this  potential   apartment,
which Gipp would be allowed and I would n't have to pay for him but then I
wouldn't be able to have my  pet dog Chihuahua because they say I can't have
2 dogs and a cat I can only have one cat and one dog which clearly would be
my guide dog Gipp but then I couldn't have my chihuahua.

I'm not sure what if anything I can do. The 2 bedroom apartment  and the
rent is right for us and  I thought I wouldn't have a problem with my cat or
my Chihuahua  since they said that their dog policy is one cat and small
dogs welcome so I figured that Gipp wouldn't  a issue then since they can't
deny me access with my guide dog  and not charge me. The management looks at
Gipp as a dog in the househol and it shouldn't matter if I have Gipp or not
the issue is that their pet policy says we take cats and small dogs, so that
would at least in my thinking would include  my Chihuahua and cat  and my
guide dog shouldn't factor in at all. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper