[nagdu] reactivity toward other dogs

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 02:46:10 UTC 2015

Danielle:

Happy birthday to Thai.  Has he had a bad experience with a dog going after
him?  Sometimes after a bad experience, a dog will develop some fearful
defensive barking and growling.  Maybe he feels threatened by those dogs
that come rushing out to the street barking at him.  If the problem
persists, don't hesitate to give the school a call.  Good luck.

Sandra and Eva