[nagdu] An achievement with Taylor

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Mar 31 13:34:07 UTC 2015

Hello Lisa.
Let me first compliment you on your dazzlingly excellent written English.
I'm Dan from central Florida with my fourth  guide dog, a wonderful yellow
lab named Parker.

I congratulate you on Taylor's good behavior.
I think Taylor was just being an excitable young dog during your first few
months...I've as I said had four dogs and each one of them had his issues
the first few months, I think everything will be fine and the more Taylor
acts calm, the more you will want to go with him to all sorts of places and
things will work out.

My second dog, Evan, the one I call my super dog, was like Taylor in the
beginning, up and down, looking for things to sniff and chew and so on, yet
he became the best guide dog anyone would want and I just had to keep
working on it.

Let us know if you need anything.

Dan Weiner

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net