[nagdu] best unexpected news in a long time!

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 18:37:31 UTC 2015

Kerri:

What wonderful news.  I hope the information I posted to the list about
Pilot helped you know what to expect.  I remember how excited I was a year
ago when I got the call from Pilot telling me they had a wonderful little
golden for me.  I am sure the dogs will adjust well to working with a new
person.  I'll look forward to hearing all about your training and the dogs
when you get back home.  Best wishes to you and your husband as you begin
this journey with your new dogs.

Sandra and Eva