[nagdu] Update

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:33:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Jada went to the vet at the beginning of the week. She had some x-rays done and it turns out that her hips are fine. The vet is thinking that she has arthritis in her knees, but I do not unfortunately have the money to pay for the x-rays that would confirm this.
My retrain application for leader is almost complete, and I am hoping that it will go in front of committee next week or the following week.
I am doing my video today, and Jade has been working beautifully. I'm going to work her in the video to show them that I know how to work a dog.
Now I am just waiting for my doctor to fax over the medical information, and then I should be all set to go. They should have all of my application materials by Monday!
So now the waiting process begins! Fingers crossed please! :-)
Thanks,

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)