[nagdu] A sad update on Dallas

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:13:06 UTC 2015

hey. Aleeha.  were you able to get in touch with someone from seeing eye about this? to see how much you could cut back on his work without compromising his training?

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)