[nagdu] cutest thing I've ever seen

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:33:40 UTC 2015

Abigail,
That is cute, thanks for sharing.
Donna & Hunter

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Abigail Bolling
via nagdu
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 10:17 AM
To: the National Association of Guide Dog Users NAGDU Mailing List
Subject: [nagdu] cutest thing I've ever seen

So, I am at the Graduation ceremony, and there is a graduate with a service
dog.
The dog has a graduation cap that his handler decorated.
it says the following!
"Mommy did it! Woof woof!"
Sparrow hasn't been with his handler for too terribly long, I think maybe
eight months? but I thought this was just so cute that I had to share it!
Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music
play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)