[nagdu] More about Bringing Our animals to the Zoo

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:22:01 UTC 2015

Marion,
I just visited the Harness Up blog, and I'm not finding any Share buttons. I
use a WP posted site as well, and it's a bit tricky to enable Sharing, as it
requires "Drag and Drop." In this instance, my opinion is that the feature
is well worth getting sighted help to enable. I could have shared it to
6,000 people on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ in a couple of
minutes, if the Share feature had been enabled. Just a thought.
Blessings,
Donna & Hunter