[nagdu] I encountered a fake service dog today.

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:34:30 UTC 2015

   I was in the grocery store today and this elderly couple had a poodle
type dog in their grocery cart. The dog spotted Neechee and went
nuts,Barking and growling at Neechee. It almost jumped out of the cart. It
had a red vest on but no patches on it. It did not say service dog on the
vest either. I was so proud of Neechee as she just guided me past the
unruly dog,and ignored it.The woman kept yelling at the man to jerk it's
leash to shut it up.As I past them I said ,loud enough for them to
here,that is no service dog! Service dogs don't act like that! They said
nothing.Last week I saw a man bringing a small puppy in to the grocery
store, My friend Dave, said the puppy looked like it was too young to have
had any of it's shots yet.No collar or leash on it. Frys Grocery refuse to
do any thing about these situations. I have talked to them many time,still
they refuse to do anything.   GRUMBLE,GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE!!!    Mardi and
Shaman,retired and Neechee.
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/