[nagdu] off leash dogs

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:15:35 UTC 2015

I have heard that this is the number one reason that guides need to be retired early.  Dog attacks are happening way to frequently.
I have also run into the same thing in a grocery store.  A woman had a little yapper in her shopping cart.  It kept barking at me.
I was with a store employee who was helping me shop and, I told him that was not a service dog that it should not be in the store.  I also told the cashier. They did not seem to care at all.

Vivianna