[nagdu] Super awesome follow-up!

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Thu May 7 18:31:04 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl this is just wonderful that you and Jenny has just over come and
become a wonderful team. You now know that anything you face as a team you
will just get through it as team. I am so happy that this year's review went
so well but I find that the second year we are part of our dogs and they
understand us so much better. Good luck and have a wonderful summer
traveling if the snow ever leaves you guys alone.

Louise and princess Kiara who says I am still learning mom daily