[nagdu] offleash dogs

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun May 10 21:48:37 UTC 2015

I have had dog guides for 25 years and only had one attack.  I was
walking along a busy street and a dog came flying across the street
and started attacking my dog.  I was trying to hit the dog with my
backpack.  A man came up very quickly and I was about to start yelling
at him about managing his dog but it wasn't his dog.  He was just
helping me.  He kept hold on the dog until I could get inside where I
worked.  It was really scary to me. I have had several dogs off leash
come up to my dogs, but that was the only time a dog has ever been
threatening.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053