[nagdu] OT: Huber

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon May 11 19:24:15 UTC 2015

Those are great questions.  Yes, Uber is legal in Ohio.  I have used
this service and have never had a problem.  Yes, you do have to have a
smart phone and the app to get a Uber or Lift driver.  I don't know if
these services are available in Dayton.  We have some members in the
Dayton area who may be able to answer these questions.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053