[nagdu] vet question

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:42:55 UTC 2015

John,
If I were you, I'd call around to different vets and get pricing.  I'd also ask people whom you trust, where they take their dogs. Then you can make an informed choice.
My vet has been seeing my dogs for the last 12 years.  I started taking my dogs there because my best friend's fiance took his dog there and I had just recently moved, so didn't know anything about vets in the area.
I've found that other dog owners are the best ones to ask in the area where you live.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone