[nagdu] Engaging distractors

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri May 15 16:20:30 UTC 2015

I agree mostly. I usually talk to folks but sometimes I can get really
annoyed! When little kids ask and try to distract, I explain that like a
fireman or policeman when Holly is in harness she is working and when the
harness comes off she is a playing dog again. Or for adults sometimes I tell
them that if they keep it up they'll get Holly in trouble and they usually
stop whatever ridiculous thing they were doing.