[nagdu] restaurants and cafes

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 03:23:57 UTC 2015

When I first got my golden, I looped the short leash over my knee.
He just crashes when I'm sitting though, so I usually just drop the
leash, lay it across his back, or weave it through the harness.
Sometimes, I will sit with the leash looped around my ankle. He just
sleeps, so I make sure I know where the leash is in case I need to
grab it at a moment's notice.
I position him under the chair, beside the chair if they have the
horizontal bars between the legs, or in front of my feet if I am
sitting on a couch or booth. I do as much as I can to keep him out of
the way and out of the sight of others.
I always love it when my friends say they forgot my dog was even with
us, or if other customers or the waitress comment that they didn't
even know a dog was in here.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs