[nagdu] Theft prevention WAS Re: restaurants and cafes

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:04:59 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have a question:  when I was eating in a restaurant with my parents one
evening; Mollie started to sniff around and started to walk around.
We were sitting at a booth.
I did the following:
1. Gave her a leash correction and gave her the command"Mollie lay!".
That didn't work.
2.  I gave the command "Mollie come" and that didn't work either.
she is only 18 months.
How should I go about fixing this?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,