[nagdu] Theft prevention WAS Re: restaurants and cafes

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 23:18:11 UTC 2015

I never really thought about theft of my dog before so this is an
interesting discussion. My dog will generally listen to anyone who is
holding his leash if I am not in his immediate presents. I will not
allow anyone to hold my dog's leash in an environment where he is
likely to become excited though because he is more likely to take
advantage of this person. If I am present, he might listen to other
people but less consistently and will look to me for guidance when
doing so. When someone else takes my dog's leash, he will usually go
with them but looks to me for direction and usually needs some
encouragement. I suspect he would probably walk away with anyone
holding his leash, but he seems to have pretty good judgment of
people's intentions so I'm not sure.

Danielle and Thai