[nagdu] About AGDU & Nick Whitney

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:26:09 UTC 2015

You are correct that Nick is nearly sighted, although, he has a dog from GDB and is their representative for the missouri and surrounding states.
and, yes, he was the president of MGDU quitting after misappropiation of funds was suspected.
this is the first that I have heard of this organization and, we live in the same town.  wonder if it’s just a few friends or what?  pondering.

Vivianna