[nagdu] males and females

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:20:28 UTC 2015

I've had both male and female guide dogs, mostly females. The two male dogs I had were completely different personalities. In general, I haven't found any differences in the personalities or work based on gender. The most confident dog I ever had was a small female black lab, and the softest, gentlest dog I had was a male yellow lab. I always need a special dog due to my other disabilities, so I never ask for a specific gender, but I have no problems either way with a boy or girl.

Sherry