[nagdu] Sturdy squeaky

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat May 23 13:12:21 UTC 2015

Krokus loves squeaky toys, but he's pretty hard on them.  The best so far is
the large Kong Squeak football, which lasted 5 months of mad squeaking every
day.  I think the football shape is stronger than the ball shape.  He split
the seam on the Squeak ball pretty fast, but not the football.

The squeak is quite loud, and I think he enjoys making it squeak in
different ways.

Seems like, any time I get on the phone in the evening, it's squeaky time!
Brat. And there are other squeaky times throughout the day, so it gets a
workout.

Tracy and the Squeakinator