[nagdu] returning of guide dog

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at outlook.com
Sat May 23 13:41:58 UTC 2015

Hi John,

I am so sorry to hear that you had to give uyour dog back to pilot.  I like you are getting ready to face the same fate as you.  I am currentololy with my second dog from there and she has problems with pooping in the house and nothing I do seems to help.  I hope to get it over wityh soobn.  I hopeb thinfgs get better for you.

Matthew