[nagdu] car restraints

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:22:13 UTC 2015

I don't like the front seat for my dog for the same reasons.  I've never
used anything that actually belts him in, but we recently got a dog hammock
which prevents the dog from being thrown into the front seat under most
circumstances. It attaches to both front seats and the back seats, around
the head rests, and covers the space between the front seats. The AKC makes
one and there is another company with a slightly different design.
HTH,
Donna & Hunter