[nagdu] males and females

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:56:29 UTC 2015

Dear Sandra,

I think the previous males were larger; I don't know about stronger or
anything else having only had my current male dog two years, but he is only
about 70 pounds.  He is strong, but I'm not sure he is all that much
stronger, but I have some back issues that make it appear so. Fortunately,
most of the time, I can control him with my voice; he tends to be worse at
pulling when he is retiring; he does not lift his leg nor does he pee on
most things--sniff them yes--but pee no.

I am certainly not diminishing your experiences merely wondering if anyone
can verify that the schools are breeding some smaller males and ones with a
more laid-back temperament.
Darla & Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer