[nagdu] Request for help regarding emergency services

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:01:01 UTC 2015

Hey Ginger, sorry, no experiences of that sort.  That's good
news, but it doesn't help you much.  We are home now, first day
that's basically quiet and at home, except for a car ride to
church.  Tomorrow we'll go to Memorial Day Mass, then Nova and I
will do a walk, and then later in the day we're going to my
stepdaughter's for dinner.  Got home THURSDAY, had to go to a
dinner that Craig wanted to go to for his weight loss support
group, Nova was great-we just stayed in the back of the room and
Craig served me.  (Nice).  (Grin).  Friday we went to my job and
took the bus both ways, took her and Lamar to get their licenses.
If anyone else should ever ask, in Spokane we have to get
licenses, but because she is a service dog, Nova's was free.
Yesterday we had a breakfast thing with our ham radio friends,
and then grocery shopping and a walk.  So I figured that both
Nova and I could use a quiet day at home after church today.
Always that balance at the beginning, you know? Well, I'm off to
get a snack before dinner.  Glad I at least got to touch base
with you for a moment during class.    Debby and Nova