[nagdu] 2015 NAGDU convention program

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed May 27 20:36:02 UTC 2015

Ginger,

It has not yet been posted. Stay tuned.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
Please help us empower blind people and their families with your support at
www.gofundme.com/michaelhingson
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle