[nagdu] Jenny update

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed May 27 20:55:25 UTC 2015

Debby,
neither had I, but it seems to be the only common thing I can find.  You know that feeling you get on an airplane when you're about to land? Picture that feeling coupled with moderate pain... for days or weeks at a time... and that's what we've been dealing with this spring. Cooler days help, snow helps, rain helps, but we've had very few of those in the past three months.

So glad you and Nova are home! it makes sense that she didn't want to work because she had to relieve; Jenn does the opposite (she's Speedy Gonzales!) Does TSE do Home and Away? or did you do all your training at the school?

I don't remember seeing a message about Nova... tell me more about her!

Daryl

----- Original Message ----- From: Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby at gmail.com> To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users <nagdu at nfbnet.org>, nagdu at nfbnet.org Cc: crazymusician at shaw.ca Sent: Wed, 27 May 2015 14:17:34 -0600 (MDT) Subject: re: [nagdu] Jenny update  Hey Daryl, wow, I have never heard of dogs reacting like Jenny.  But I'm glad that you are finding some things that work. I'm glad that you are working in a place where they handle this okay. Tomorrow will be a week home with Nova. So far, things are going fairly well. She did the I'm-not-going to work for the first block today, but I think it was my fault, because I should have given her a time to pee. When we got to the bus stop, I took off her harness and let her pee on some nearby grass. She did well after that. We have a really strange set of crossings when we come home and today we did them well, with some coaching from my husband. Well, I'd best get going. I need to get laundry put away today.  I may go for a walk later on.  Peace,  Debby and Nova