[nagdu] update

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:59:32 UTC 2015

You actually should not correct at all when the leash is attached to a
head collar. Instead of a sudden, sharp  correction, you can use more
constant, gentle pressure to guide your dogs head in a particular
direction. Of course, you can cause serious injury to your dog if the
head collar is used improperly; however, the same is true of a slip
chain collar or any other type of equipment for that matter. Most dogs
are not going to be thrilled with wearing a Halti or Gentle Leader at
first so its important to introduce it gradually, just as a dog must
get used to wearing a regular collar or harness.

Danielle and Thai