[nagdu] Extended train trip

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:13:50 UTC 2015

I've taken 40 hour train trips.  My dog at the time, was a toileting diva, so getting her to go was an act of congress.  Every 6 hours or so, they seem to stop longer. I found it helpful to tell my steward that I was looking for good grassy areas, and she came to get me when she found something good. They also know the locations and how they are laid out.
Enjoy your trip!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com