[nagdu] Extended train trip

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:30:51 UTC 2015

Hi Ed, my name is Debby Phillips and I'm a Seeing Eye grad.  My
husband and I live in Spokane.  If there is anything we can do to
help you while you are here, please send me an email.  My email
address is semisweetdebby at gmail dot com.  My husband and I
have also traveled by train.  We always get the handicap room (if
it's available).  My husband uses a C pap so when we are doing
long trips, it is not possible for us to do coach, and when I
have told the reservationist at Amtrak that I'm traveling with my
Seeing Eye dog, they have offered the handicap sleeping cars
since there really isn't that much room for the dog in the
conventional ones.  We traveled from Spokane to Minneapolis and
from Spokane to Reno on the train.

August is a nice time to be in Spokane, though it can be pretty
hot.    Sincerely,    Debby and Nova