[nagdu] Extended train trip

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:31:46 UTC 2015

Dude, Like for real all you have to do is ask the steward or the
conductor when you meet about the scheduled stops or rather the smoke
stops. Tell them you will need a grassy area to relieve your dog and
let them show you if need be. Whatever you do don't let go of your
leash! The smoke breaks are usually the longest and believe me they
will be more than happy to help rather than clean up  messes. You can
also note you will need these accommodations as well at your time of
reservation! Take advantage of every opportunity and by all means get
the Handicapped room. You will appreciate it no matter how small your
dog is.

Debby congrats on Nova. I missed your class details since I was out
with a broken bleeping computer or 2.
Danielle