[nagdu] Hot Summer in Florida

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:11:01 UTC 2015

Hello Danielle from Louisiana which is like Florida-west.
I really like musher secret.  It's a wax you put on the dog's paws.
My dog was born and raised here in the swamp so is used to it.  Always have water with you and a bowl, and the paw protection.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com