[nagdu] Krokus's vet visit, or, what a disgrace

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:39:51 UTC 2015

Don't you just want to not claim them when they act like that? I had a dog who hated the vet. This well-trained dog suddenly became this limp piece of flesh at the end of the leash and I had to drag her in the door. We never could figure out what happened because they were always nice to her. They teased me about me being the guide person. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone