[nagdu] an update on Soleil

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:44:01 UTC 2015

Hi Rox

 Oh I am so glad that you found out what was wrong with her and that just goes to show you that mothers intuition is always right.

I am so sorry about your accident and that your car had to be totaled. I'm glad you are alright.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)