[nagdu] Krokus's vet visit, or, what a disgrace

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun May 31 15:37:31 UTC 2015

The general public thinks our dogs are perfect, and most of the time
they do an excellent job.  They are entitled to a bad day every once
in awhile, just like we are.  I have also had days when my dog gave me
the right information and I totally ignored the dog.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053