[nagdu] getting my new dog

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:17:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I still don't' believe this is happening so fast, but I'm leaving for
Morristown on Monday to get my third Seeing Eye dog!!

The original plan was for me to go to class in January, but it turned out
that several people canceled and are not in the October class. I am amazed
and overwhelmed.

Will post info on Facebook as I know more.

I'm going nomail on all of my lists, not to be antisocial, but I know I
won't have that much time for email as I am going in to class a week later
than the rest of the students and will have to do things at an accelerated
pace.

Best to all.

Liz