[nagdu] Tie-Downs for our Guides on Access Shuttles

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:47:20 UTC 2015

I think this is useful for people who cannot secure their dogs with
their bodies on public transportation. More specifically, we as blind
people have ways of positioning our dogs so that they are secured
between our legs on buses. People in wheelchairs are typically unable
to secure their dogs using their legs, so a tie down might be
convenient for such an individual. If you have limited mobility in any
way, this might be useful.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gmail.co