[nagdu] Dog Ear Cleaning with Household Products?

Dani Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:51:40 UTC 2015

Hi, Everyone.
What household products do you use to clean your dogs' ears? A while
back I thought I remember seeing e-mail from someone on list about
using vinegar and water to clean out their dog's ears, but I can't
remember percentages e.g., so many parts water to so many parts
vinegar, can't remember whether the vinegar was shite or ACV or
whether it made a difference.

Peg doesn't like the ear cleaning solution, and I get more on me than
in her ears. I bought a set of what look like mini basters from the
baby section at CVS and am thinking they may help with putting the
cleaning solution in. Ideas?

Thanks,
Dani