[nagdu] Low cal food

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Oct 3 22:59:10 UTC 2015

Hello to all.
Well I hope things are going great for everyone on this beautiful Saturday.
The vet has made her  exam of Parker and during the time I was out of
commission for my ankle surgery Parker the Great gained some weight.
He has been eating Purina Proplan lamb and rice.
The vet recommended Hills Weight reduction prescription diet chicken flavor.
Has anyone used this food and what results.
I have transitioned Parker over four or five days to it and it seemed fine,
but today, after a few days of eating it with gusto he barely wants to eat
any of it. I'm considering starting to mix it again with the other food and
trying to make a slower transition... Or who knows maybe there's something
about it that makes him uncomfortable.
So any experiences or observations would be welcome, or even any other ideas
about low cal foods, I need to make sure the weight question doesn't get out
of hand.

Warmest regards,

Dan the man, Parker the nut