[nagdu] Dog Ear Cleaning with Household Products?

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 23:07:41 UTC 2015

        Hi, I use hydrogen Peroxide 3%.  I dip cotton balls in the Peroxide
and use my index finger to get down in the cavity with about 2 or 3 cotton
balls in each ear then do the same to wipe out the excess.  I then use a
face cloth that has been heated up in hot water and wash out the inner ear
flaps and around the outer ear.  My dogs ears are always very clean and they
never have any ear problems.  When I have my dog's nails clipped, the
groomer always say that their ears are very clean.  Hop this helps a bit.
Andy and Shubert